Congratulations on your interest as a Veterinary Assistant! We appreciate your commitment to being prepared with the education to be productive and effective in your career.
Four Loving Paws® Veterinary Services is announcing a job opening for a veterinary assistant. We’ve been voted the best clinic in all southern Indiana by most industry representatives so if you desire to practice in a proactive practice, put us high on your list!
Our technician/assistant team is fully integrated within the facility. Our staff is the heart of our practice and as a veterinary assistant you are almost exclusively patient centered. We depend on you to make the team and the clinic a success. Everyone participates in the daily activities and additional administrative responsibilities as assigned. The primary difference between a veterinary technician and a veterinary assistant is the time, training, and certification received as a Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT). At Four Loving Paws®, we focus on compassionate medicine, client education and promoting the human/animal bond. We are looking for an individual who has the personal character, integrity, work ethic, and drive to learn on-the-job.
Be prepared to work hard and love practicing the art of veterinary medicine each day. Our slogan is, “Blessing’s come from four loving paws…” and we aim to maintain the highest quality of relationship between our clients and their beloved pets. We offer the best recommendations and work with our clients to maximize the care they can provide.
We require the following skillsets:
- Honesty and integrity: doing what is right every time, even when not supervised.
- Accountability: accomplish your tasks timely and completely, without being pushed or prodded.
- Know what you’re supposed to do and do it, if you don’t know, ask!
- A strong work ethic and drive:
- To do your best every day
- To your patients: treat them as your own, provide the highest quality of care and attention to detail, you are their advocate for health and well-being!
- To your clients: they are our family and they deserve respect, politeness/manners, fair treatment without judgment, our consideration and flexibility, care and empathy. We don’t cut corners
- To your team: We depend on each other, have situational awareness (predict how to help each other), learn and grow together, carry your weight and we’ll succeed together
- To the clinic: When we succeed, you will succeed. In supporting each other the practice is healthy and grows – and so will you.
Compensation and benefits: We attempt to provide as much care and consideration for your wellbeing as we ask you to provide to our patients and clients. The success (profitability) of the clinic is based on the performance of the entire team. Our ability to provide the best pay and benefits to you will be based on how well you can utilize your skills within the team to recommend the best care for every client and patient, support the recommendations with education, and gain compliance with treatment recommendations whether preventative or illness care. There are no guarantees to success or profitability and we depend on each and every team member to do their part.
- Competitive hourly wage based on our location and experience
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave/ Personal Time Off
- Scrub allowance
- Discounted veterinary care
- Holiday paid days off
- Paid CE based on requirements
- SIMPLE IRA
- Family and Medical Leave
Our mission is, “To provide the highest quality of veterinary care manageable (for the client) and peace of mind through preventative medicine to every client, every patient, every day. If you are seeking a career opportunity to utilize your skills and enhance your passion for veterinary medicine, we hope you check us out, check out our extensive list of reviews and consider applying today.
Please send a resume with cover letter and references to: email@example.com For more information please visit the following:
Welcome to Four Loving Paws® Veterinary Services!