You will find our prices quite reasonable. We will be happy to quote you a price range over the phone, generate a complete and accurate estimate in the office, and we invite your inquiries.
With regards to the cost of the products and services, we realize limitations exists for everyone. Dr. Shepherd has never met a client who didn't have some form of concern for finances. Please discuss with us any concerns or questions PRIOR to having services performed.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill. Hospitalized patients, non-routine surgery patients, and estimates indicated during the visit will require a 50% deposit prior to starting any treatment or diagnosis.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, and Discover), checks, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Four Loving Paws Veterinary Services, Inc. understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. We DO NOT have an in-house payment program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online, just click on the link below! Emergency visits require payment of the emergency fee prior to the appointment. Estimates for care will be generated and a deposit may be needed.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .